7 Colors Of Success That Will Inspire And Motivate You To Succeed
Colors are related and connected to emotions, mood and behavior. Learn how colors can help you in becoming a successful person!…
What if you find out that certain colors can make you successful? Yes, it’s possible to taste success when you know the psychology behind the colors. In this article, you’ll learn the different aspects and nature of colors.
Colors emit energies and excite you do things naturally. They play a great role in changing your emotions, moods and thought process. They can also influence a person’s behaviour, mental and physical state.
Basic Theory of Colors
Before we begin, let’s understand the basic theory behind colors.
You must have heard about the primary and secondary colors.
Primary colors are 3 colors that are the origin of all the other colors. They are Red, Blue and Yellow.
Secondary colors are made by mixing primary colors. They are Orange, Green and Purple.
All the other color tints and palettes are the combination of primary and secondary colors.
7 Colors Of Success To Reinvent Your Thoughts:
Colors are part of life and there is no way to survive without them. Just like God, they are omnipresent and omnipotent.
Let’s find out how these colors can make you a successful and happier person.
Red color helps in catching attention and known as the color of passion. It is associated with strong emotions, excitement, power, action and danger.
What does Red Color say about you?
If your favourite color is Red,
- You’re goal-driven and determined
- You’re passionate about your work
- You’re an excited and energetic person
- You’re a natural-born leader
- You don’t hide your feelings
“I love red so much, I almost want to paint everything red.” – Alexander Calder
In businesses, marketers use red color because they’re appealing and trigger emotions. Brands like Coca-Cola, Youtube and Netflix are the perfect examples of red color.
Blue is the color loved by many people and mostly preferred by men. This color is very traditional, conservative and non-threatening. It triggers the feeling of calmness and coolness.
Blue can be considered as the color of success as it makes you build confidence and inspires you to achieve your goals. It is also one of the most motivating and inspiring colors.
What does Blue Color say about you?
If your favourite color is Blue,
- You’re trustworthy and peaceful
- You value your relationships
- You’re engaging and approachable
- You always seek the truth
- You’re sincere and an intellectual person
“Blue is the color of peace. Water is blue. I like the color blue because it just puts me at peace. The patriotic symbol is blue. I just like blue.” – Antonio Brown
Brands like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are perfect examples using blue color. They are known for their loyalty, satisfaction and security.
Orange is a vibrant color and also known as the color of fire and energy. This color is socially oriented and widely acceptable by people.
What does Orange Color say about you?
If your favourite color is Orange,
- You have a good-natured heart
- You live in the present and enjoys every moment
- You’re a social butterfly and a meditator
- You’re a natural team leader
- A natural problem solver by heart
“Orange is the color of the sun. It is vital and a good color generally, indicating thoughtfulness and consideration of others.” – Edgar Cayce
Brands like Amazon, Fanta, McDonald’s, MasterCard are examples of using orange color. They are known for being vibrant, socially famous, affordable and adventurous.
Purple or Violet is yet another color of success. It is a royal color and connected with power, wisdom, luxury and spirituality.
What does Purple Color say about you?
If your favourite color is Purple,
- You’re wise and always ready to perform
- You’re creative by heart
- You possess excellent intuition
- You’re a perfectionist and spiritual person
- You’re a person with goals and vision
“I don’t have a purple problem, I have a purple passion!” – Jackie Harmon Sweeney
Brands like Yahoo, Cadbury, FedEx and Monster are the examples using violet and purple color. They show royalty, power and luxury.
Green is the color connected with nature and money. Some of the positive words related to green color are growth, generosity, health and wealth. It helps you in developing your personal strengths in a holistic way.
What does Green Color say about you?
If your favourite color is Green,
- You’re sure to become wealthy
- You are a fitter and healthy person
- You always believe in executing your ideas
- You have a perfect balance in your life
- Your biggest strength is time management
“When you’re green, your growing. When you’re ripe, you’re rot.” – Ray Kroc
Lacoste, Android, Starbucks and Subway are some of the famous brands using green color. They symbolise growth, relaxation, trust and soothing experience.
Millennials and their love towards black color is something worth discussing. It is a color of intensity, power, sexuality, and elegance. It is used in decoration, clothing, and whatnot. It is also associated with negative traits such as sadness, depression, unhappier nature, and negativity.
What does Black Color say about you?
If your favourite color is Black,
- Your desires power and strength
- You’re sexually active and desirable
- You possess intensive energy
- You may lead to sadness or depression
- You hold things inside and are not good at sharing yourself with others
“I’ll stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour.” — Wednesday Addams
Brands like Adidas, Nike, Apple and Sony are the best examples of black color. Black is the color of strength, power, intensity and versatile nature.
Is white even considered as a color of success? Yes, it may seem colourless but it symbolizes purity, cleanliness and peacefulness.
Different people use white color in different ways. In the western world, white color is used in weddings, while in the eastern world; white color is used in funerals.
What does White Color say about you?
If your favourite color is White,
- You’re innocent with a pure soul
- You’re naturally positive
- You’re a person with high integrity
- You’re a complete person with perfectionism
- You’re independent and neutral towards everything
“I call white the most powerful non-color; it’s clean, optimistic, powerful.” – Jason Wu
Brands like Benz, Audi and Nestle are some of the examples of white color. They symbolise trust, purity, simplicity and widely acceptable.
That’s all about the psychology behind colors and how they can affect your lifestyle. Remember, a colorful life is always a happier life. You have the choice to choose the best color for yourself.
Here’s a quick list of the 7 Colors of Success:
- Red Color – Excitement, Power, and Anger
- Blue Color – Trust, Calmness, and Security
- Orange Color – Vibrant, Energetic, and Socially Active
- Purple Color – Luxurious, Royal, and Encouraging
- Green Color – Trust, Money, and Relaxing
- Black Color – Intense, Desirable, and Anxious
- White Color – Pure, Simple, and Clean
We hope you loved our content…
Here is a famous quote to end the article,
“Life is like a rainbow. You need both rain and sun to make its colors appear.”
Let us know in the comments, what’s your favorite color!!!